lunes, 27 de abril de 2009


Hi everyone! today I'm going to talk about a picture that I like very much. I took it on Valdivia, on a trip that I made with my friends. We went to Argentina first and then we decided to visit this beautiful city located on the south of Chile. It was my first time on Valdivia and I'd like it a lot, instead we arrived one day before the "valdivian night", so we missed all the "valdivian week". There you could breath clean air. We slept two nights on a camping where we could see great landscapes, but then we decided to move to the city.
The photo shows an organ grinder, best knowned as "organillero", a chilean character wich plays music next to a parrot and sells stuff for children. It reminds me my childhood. Nowdays it's more difficult to find one than ten years ago. I remember that I loved them and I always bought whatever they were selling. They rock.

Well that's all for now.. see you on another post

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello!

    It's wonderful that you put the picture!

    I talked about a picture, but I couldn't show the picture and I would have liked do that, because it's so funny.

    Hey you made three mistakes, but little mistakes. You wrote "wich"(which) and wrote "knowned"(Known). It's so boring to correct my classmates blogs, but now I'm finishing!

    See you!

    Eduardo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Francisca,
    I really like your photo which also reminds me of my chilhood days and the sound of that beautiful instrument.


    Hi everyone! today I'm going to talk about a picture that I like very much. I took it (on Valdivia), on a trip that I made with my friends. We went to Argentina first and then we decided to visit this beautiful city located In the south of Chile. It was my first time In Valdivia and (I'd like: TENSE) it a lot,( instead: WRONG WORD) we arrived one day before the "(valdivian) night", so we missed all the "valdivian week". There you could breath clean air. We slept two nights on a camping where we could see great landscapes/SIGHTS, but then we decided to move to the city.
    The photo shows an organ grinder, best known( ) as "organillero", a (chilean) character (wich: WRONG WORD)plays music (next to) a parrot and sells stuff for children. It reminds me my childhood. Nowdays it's more difficult to find one than ten years ago. I remember that I loved them and I always bought whatever they were selling. They CAN rock YOU
    .
    a) use ‘in’ +city
    b) Countries, cities, nationalities take capital letters at the beginning.
    c) compare ‘next to / together with’

    ResponderEliminar