lunes, 27 de abril de 2009

My career

My dear english class:
Today I'm going to talk about my career. I'm studying Anthropology since march of this year. I decided to study this career because I wanted to help people. I think there're many things to do on the world and if we work hard we can make many people happier. I'm very interested on education, and I would like to learn more about it, but first I want to learn about human beings and understand them. I hope that at the end of the career I'll be a very cultivated person, so I'll be able to work on proyects that will make better our society. That's my dream. I want to be useful for the Earth, and do my best for people. I want to help my country to grow, because we don't live alone and I think we're all responsables of the things that happen. Maybe we don't provocate them, but we have the option of making them better.
My favourite subjet it's latinoamerican history. We have to read a lot, but the teacher it's very inteligent and the book very interesting.
On the future I want to work on a magazine or something related with visual Anthropology, a subfield of cultural anthropology that is concerned, in part, with the study and production of ethnographic photography, film and new media, wich contributes to society. That's my north.

2 comentarios:

  1. You want help people, or you wanted help people?
    I thing is not very clear when you explain your favorite subjet.Well ,that'a all for now.
    See you in class!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Francisca,
    I hope you get to turn your good intentions into action one day, so that your hopes come true. Your post is really good. Keep up the good work!
    Please study the corrections in your post.



    My career
    My dear english class:
    Today I'm going to talk about my career. I HAVE BEEN studying Anthropology since March (/) this year. I decided to study this career because I wanted to help people. I think there're many things to do In the world and if we work hard we can make many people happier. I'm very interested In education, and I would like to learn more about it, but first I want to learn about human beings and understand them. I hope that at the end of the career I'll be a very cultivated person, so I'll be able to work on proyects that will make our society better. That's my dream. I want to be useful for the Earth, and do my best for people. I want to help my country to grow, because we don't live alone and I think we're all responsIble(/) FOR the things that happen. Maybe we don't INITIATE them, but we have the option of making them better.
    My favourite subjet US latinoamerican history. We have to read a lot, but the teacher IS very inteligent and the book very interesting.
    In the future I want to work for a magazine or something related with visual Anthropology, a subfield of cultural anthropology that is concerned, in part, with the study and production of ethnographic photography, film and new media, wHich contributes to society. That's my north.

    ResponderEliminar