domingo, 19 de abril de 2009

My favourite web site (talking about studies)

Hi everyone! Today I'm going to write about a web site that I visit a lot. I'm talking about FACSO's site, the place on the web where I can find all the information that I need about my career. I only visit the anthropology section. The link of this web site is http://www.facso.uchile.cl/antropologia/index.html.
I found this site one day looking on google for information about anthropology on University of Chile, before I wanted to study that career. It was very easy to found it, I just asked for web sites related with the words "antropología universidad de chile" and it appeared on the first page of google results.
I visit this site every week, and I like it because there I can find all the papers and texts that I have to read for my classes, so I don't need to waste my time looking for them on the web. It's a great site. I can see too, on the main site, the last news related with the university. It's cool.
Well, that's all for know. See you on my next post!

1 comentario:

  1. Francisca,
    Except for a few mistakes, your post is very nicely written. Keep up the good work!
    See corrections and notes.

    domingo 19 de abril de 2009
    My favourite web site (talking about studies)
    Hi everyone! Today I'm going to write about a web site that I visit a lot. I'm talking about FACSO's site, the place on the web where I can find all the information about my career that I need. I only visit the anthropology section, THOUGH. The link TO this web site is http://www.facso.uchile.cl/antropologia/index.html.
    I found this site one day looking on google for information about anthropology on University of Chile, before I wanted to study that career. It was very easy to (found TENSE), it: I just asked for (web sites related: WORD ORDER) with the words "antropología universidad de chile" and it appeared on the first page of google results.
    I visit this site every week, and I like it because there I can find all the papers and texts that I have to read for my classes, so I don't need to waste my time looking for them on the web. It's a great site. I can see, too, / I CAN ALSO FIND on the main site, the (last) news related TO the university. It's cool.
    Well, that's all for (know). See you on my next post!
    +++++++
    a) compare ‘now/know’
    b) compare: the last / the latest. Ex. the last person in the roe / the latest technology

    ResponderEliminar