lunes, 8 de junio de 2009

My ideal work

Hello class. Today I'm going to talk about my ideal work. I like many things, so I don't have only one option.

I would like to work on a radio, making voices for a movie, writting dialogues for it or acting on a comedy. For that, I need to be very expresive and manage different voices. Be very imaginative and have personality for acting in front many people. It's my dream since I was a child, so I hope one day I'll do it. It would be very funny. I love acting so it would be great. Maybe it would be very difficult working on that because I'm not studying theater, neither audiovisual communication, but who knows, maybe life has a sorprise for me :). I think maybe I can study something related with that later, because I also would like to work helping people, and for that I think anthropology is very useful because of the knowledge and skills that can bring me. I would like to work on something related with improving of education too, so that's why I'm here right know.
Well, that's all for now. See you on class!

2 comentarios:

  1. Oh, you have to try hard and speak a lot to get ready your volcal chords!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Francisca,
    Dubbing films must be a lot of fun. With my friends we used to write and then record short plays, adding the necessary sound effects, screams, etc. We had a great time doing that and listening to it later. If you work with kids you can try doing this.
    I think you would make a good actress, you are very expressive.
    Please study the corrections and suggested changes I´ve made.

    My ideal work
    Hello class. Today I'm going to talk about my ideal work. I like many things, so I don't have only one option.

    I would like to work on a radio STATION, making voices for a movie/DUBBING MOVIES, writing dialogues for it or acting In a comedy. For that, I need to be very expresive and manage TO DO different voices. Be very imaginative and have personality for acting in front OF many people. It's BEEN (HAS BEEN) my dream since I was a child, so I hope one day I'll do it. It would be very funny. I love acting so it would be great. Maybe it would be very difficult working on that because I'm not studying theater, neither audiovisual communication, but who knows, maybe life has a sUrprise for me IN STORE :). I think maybe I can study something related with that later, because I also would like to work helping people, and for that I think anthropology is very useful because of the knowledge and skills that IT can GIVE me/ SUPPLY ME WITH. I would like to work on something related with improving education/THE IMPROVEMENT OF EDUCATION ,too, so that's why I'm here right know.
    Well, that's all for now. See you on class!

    ResponderEliminar