lunes, 15 de junio de 2009

My experience with blogs

Hi classmates!
Today I'm very sad because it's our last session writting blogs :( but at the same time I'm happy because there are many positive things that I can rescue from this experience.
At first, I wanted to say that it was very nice the context where we wrote our posts, because we could ask for our doubts without problems, and learn from our classmates, because we could interact with them during the blog session and visit their blogs. I have enjoyed some topis, like writting about my future. It was cool, because It wasn't boring doing it, and I think I've improved my english skills. At the begining, writting on a blog was weird for me, because it was a new experience. The first post that I made on my life it was on this english class. I learned how to use this tool that maybe will be useful for me on the future, who knows. Some topics I would suggest were a little bit boring, but finally it depended on ourselves doing them better. Sometimes I just wanted to go home and didn't write the assignment, but finally I realized that doing our classworks was very useful for practice and don't lose the things that I learned at school.
The post I liked the most was the one were we had to write about our favorite photo, because it was a very free topic, and it was very interesting watching others photos. They were all different and, in some way, they reflected a part of us.
It was cool that we could see our classmates posts, because if we couldn't do that, the work would be very boring.
I've learnt writting on a faster way, doing fewer mistakes on each post. That was great, because maybe on the future I'll work with english, and I'll be more prepared at the time I'll use it.
Well, that's all. See you on the next class, but not on the next blog :(
bye!!

1 comentario:

  1. Francisca,
    I’m glasd you had a positive experience with your blog writing. I’m sure you will end up using this tool one day since it’s a good platform to let everybody know about your ideas, feelings, projects, dicoveries, etc.

    Please have a look at the changes I’ve suggested and the note below.

    make the best of something
    to do as well as possible with something that is not too promising. I don't like it, but I will try to make the best of my summer landscaping job by getting a good tan. I will make the best of it, for a while anyway.

    My experience with blogs
    Hi classmates!
    Today I'm very sad because it's our last session writting blogs :( but at the same time I'm happy because there are many positive things that I can rescue from this experience.
    At first, I wanted to say that it was very nice the context where we wrote our posts, because we could ask ABOUT our doubts without problems, and learn from our classmates, because we could interact with them during the blog session and visit their blogs. I have enjoyed some topCis, like writing about my future. It was cool, because It wasn't boring doing it, and I think I've improved my english skills. At the begining, writing on a blog was weird for me, because it was a new experience. The first post that I EVER made IN my life (/) was INn this English class. I learned how to use this tool that maybe will be useful for me In the future, who knows. Some topics I would suggest were a little bit boring, but finally it depended on ourselves doing them better/MAKING THE BEST OF THEM. Sometimes I just wanted to go home WITHOURT WRITING the assignment, but finally I realized that doing our classwork(/) was very useful for practice and SO AS NOT TO LOSE the things that I learned at school.
    The post I liked the most was the one were we had to write about our favorite photo, because it was a very free topic, and it was very interesting watching THE others’ photos. They were all different and, in some way, they reflected a part of us.
    It was cool that we could see our classmates’ posts, because if we couldn't do that, the work would be very boring.
    I've learnt TO WRITE In a faster way, MAKING/COMITING fewer mistakes In each post. That was great, because maybe In the future I'll work with english, and I'll be more prepared at the time I (/) use it.
    Well, that's all. See you on the next class, but not on the next blog :(
    bye!!

    ResponderEliminar