lunes, 11 de mayo de 2009

My future life


Hi classmates!
On this time I'm going to talk about my hopes and dreams, and what I think I'll be doing on five years more.
By 2014, ideally I will have finished my career. I'll probably be working. Where?, I don't know, but I hope it will be somewhere where I feel comfortably. I don't care if I don't earn much money, I just want to be happy :) . Maybe I will leave Santiago, and I'll be living on the south of Chile. It would be great!!
I would like to live on my own, maybe with friends or with my boyfriend, if we're still together :P. I know it's not easy but I'll try to do it because I want to be independent. I love my parents so I'll visit them all the weeks. Well.. being realistic, maybe I'll achieve it on eight years or more haha..all depends on me.
I hope I'll be a better person, more mature and independent, and I'll not be so denise like now.
I believe all is possible on this life, and I know that if I do things on the write way, I'll be fine.

I hope the world will me a better place, like the Maya's profecy says. A new concious will come on 2012 and we'll be more evoloted people.


Well, that's all for today..peace for everyone (hahaha it sounded soooo hippie)

3 comentarios:

  1. *I hope the world will BE a better place (...)

    a little mistake :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. very nice post pancha! I'm sure maya's prediction would be real.
    see you in class!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Francisca,
    You seem to have a clear picture of your life in the future, so I guess you're a very decisive person.
    Your post is very well-written on the whole, I've just pointed out some minor mistakes and mispellings.

    Hi classmates!
    On this time I'm going to talk about my hopes and dreams, and what I think I'll be doing (-) five years more.
    By 2014, ideally I will have finished my career. I'll probably be working. Where?, I don't know, but I hope it will be somewhere where I feel comfortablE. I don't care (MIND?) if I don't earn much money, I just want to be happy :) . Maybe I will leave Santiago, and I'll be living IN the south of Chile. It would be great!!
    I would like to live on my own, maybe with friends or with my boyfriend, if we're still together :P. I know it's not easy but I'll try to do it because I want to be independent. I love my parents so I'll visit them all the weeks/EVERYWEEK. Well.. being realistic, maybe I'll achieve it IN eight years' TIME or more haha..(SUBJECT MISSING)all depends on me.
    I hope I'll be a better person, more mature and independent, and (I'll not be so (denise. DENSE?) like now.)
    I believe all is possible IN this life, and I know that if I do things (-) the RIGHT way, I'll be fine.

    I hope the world will BE a better place, like the Maya's profecy says. A new concious will come IN 2012 and we'll be more evolVed people.

    Well, that's all for today..peace for everyone (hahaha it sounded soooo hippie)

    CAN YOU SPOT THE MISTAKES?
    (I'll not be so (denise. DENSE?) like now.)
    (like the Maya's profecy says.)

    ResponderEliminar